View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 03:59 AM
meanmom

Susan thanks for letting me know my inbox is full. I never clean it out, my email too. It is empty now. I over-did it a little bit on Thursday and paid for it yesterday. I walked 4.2 miles in the morning. Then I shopped all afternoon in a different pair of shoes that killed my feet. I ended up with over 13,000 steps for the day. My sister is taking the shoes, and my new ones finally arrived yesterday. The knee is fine my legs were pretty stiff form being out of shape and my feet were killing me from the shoes. If I don't wear good shoes my plantar fascitis starts acting up. No walk yesterday, and I will only do 2 miles today. After a day of rest things are fine today.
We have 2 graduation parties and a wedding today. Lots of yummy food I am sure. The chocolate candy that has been jumping into my mouth all week is gone, so are the rice krispie treats. I have a crazy week coming up so I need to be sure to stay on track. I need to stsart doing some upper body workouts!
Good luck to everyone. I plan on winning the June FQ:-) So everyone had better behave themselves.