View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 08:10 PM
KristenJ

Default Prayer Quilt Question

We have a woman in our small community that was in a terrible tractor accident. She has lost one of her legs and up to the knee of the other. She also lost an arm and has had various internal problems. I'd like to make a prayer quilt for her but i'm not sure how to go about doing this. She was always involved in the church youth group and stayed involved in girl scouts and the school for as long as I can remember. She was a substitute and room mother when I was in school and also taught my kids. She is going through such a tough time and I think a prayer quilt would maybe lift her spirits and let her know just how many people here love her and pray for her daily. I have heard of prayer quilts but have no clue how to really do one or how to have people sign or whatever to it. I don't want it to be all scribbled up. I hate to say that but I'm just not a fan of scrappy or messy looking things. Any direction or help/suggestions would be awesome! Thanks in advance for your help. Also keep in mind I've only done about 6 or so quilts so far so I'm fairly new at this. LOL.