View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Freaky_Quilts_Dragon

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DonnaFreak View Post
Howdy y'all 😃

I totally cleaned up at yard sales today! First I went to one that didn't seem to have anything I wanted. That is until I noticed a little yellow box. I had to stretch to reach it behind a bunch of other stuff, but I'm glad I did! The only thing it had listed on the front that was actually in the box was 3 of the 5 rubber rings. Instead, it had a boatload of sewing machine attachments and feet in it, a Singer box, a plate, and 2 old, torn manuals in it! It was marked $1.00, but I got it for 50 cents! I was so excited about finding such a good deal, even though I don't know that they'll fit anything I have!

While out I checked Facebook real quick and noticed an old Singer in a cabinet that was for sale. So I went to check it out, and it was a model 66!! The cabinet needs to be refinished, it had no attachments or manual with it, and it's gonna need some major cleaning...but it works and I got it for only $20!!! I'm hoping some of you can tell me if any of the attachments I got at the first sale will fit either this 66 or my FW 221. Also hopefully y'all can tell me where to find a manual for the 66 too. Here are some pics of my haul. Oh, and I also got the shelf behind the machine (solid pine!) for $15! 😃

Donna
Nice haul! The feet where a great deal, it's a nice touch to have the connecting tab for many of those quilting guides. And equally nice work finding a 66 in such good condition.

From on freak to another, you deserve a cookie!