Old 01-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Yep, stupid is hard to fix :lol: :lol:
I will agree there, my wife and I bought the best washer and drier that Sears sold last year for $3500 for the set. Well the washer had an out of round drum put in it when it was built new and the bearing shelled on it. I called the service folks at Sears (I bought the extended warranty) and the guy promptly comes out to look at it. He orders all of these parts and I have been waiting for them to come off of back order.

Fast forward 2 months, the parts have come in but the Tub is made of a fiberglass/plastic type of material and each time it has been delivered it is broken. I am on number 3 coming in the mail right now. The first one had a fork truck shove a fork completely through the Tub and shattered it, the second one had the nozzle broken off of it where it hooks up to the water pump.

The Tubs are boxed in thin card board and only have a small piece of styrofoam to hold the Tub in place. Both Tubs looked like they were thrown off the UPS truck each time that they made a stop.

I told the lady that called me today about it that these parts were on back order from Whirlpool and that I am not sure how many they have but please box it right before they run out of parts.

Billy