View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 08:06 AM
yngldy

Sounds like you need to call the Geek Squad. I have Windows 8.1 and sometimes I find that I have two windows open for same subject. Only one shows on the tab on top, but my icons on bottom show two internet pathways open (hard to explain what I mean.) I use chrome, so when I put the curser over the chrome icon, there are actually two "windows" (?) open. I guess somehow one gets hidden and so I open another. That second window will have the information from way back when, because I am updating in the new window above. Then as I close the window above, the below will open back up. It seems to happen when I am using the back button. If I do it too fast, or if I somehow click nearer the window tabs it will move the tabs or make them disappear. Did you trace the doodles from the screen to the paper? I know if you touch the screen for too long, it will leave a spot. You could take the battery out for a while and see if that might reset things. It won't hurt your computer, as long as you turn it off first.