View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 03:20 PM
tapper

Originally Posted by yngldy View Post
Sounds like you need to call the Geek Squad. I have Windows 8.1 and sometimes I find that I have two windows open for same subject. Only one shows on the tab on top, but my icons on bottom show two internet pathways open (hard to explain what I mean.) I use chrome, so when I put the curser over the chrome icon, there are actually two "windows" (?) open. I guess somehow one gets hidden and so I open another. That second window will have the information from way back when, because I am updating in the new window above. Then as I close the window above, the below will open back up. It seems to happen when I am using the back button. If I do it too fast, or if I somehow click nearer the window tabs it will move the tabs or make them disappear. Did you trace the doodles from the screen to the paper? I know if you touch the screen for too long, it will leave a spot. You could take the battery out for a while and see if that might reset things. It won't hurt your computer, as long as you turn it off first.
Yes.....the moving of tabs and tabs disappearing and the double windows...all that happens too. It's like the touch pad is super sensitive.
I did not trace the doodles from the screen...was just looking at screen and tracing on paper.