View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:40 PM
meanmom

The scale isn't moving but I have been exercising. Eating hasn't been awful but not the best. I went back to yoga for the first time last night. I was concerned mostly about kneeling on my knee. Today things are fine so I will try again next week before I sign up for the next class. I also rode my bike today. My replaced knee felt fine the other one was kinda stiff. I rode about 4 miles. Hopefully it will be OK tomorrow. I am heading to Hilton Head on the 27th and we hope to ride bikes around the island.
It is really hot and humid here right now. It is supposed to rain off and on the next several days. I will have to get out to walk or ride early in the morning. We are getting lots of zucchini from the garden. After asparagus , zucchini is my favorite veggie.
Leann I hope things are going better for you. Hopefully you will be glad you had your knees done. Welcome Erin. I wish I weighed what I did when I had my kids. I have crept up quite a bit since then. Nice to hear from you again Judy. Hope you are doing well. I got my bad knees from my dad.
Pat