Thread: Socks
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:27 AM
Sewnoma

I wear black socks for work, I like the Target store brand (can't think of the name offhand though). They make them fairly consistently, so when I buy new ones they mix in with the old ones fine and I don't have to squint at a black sock forever to decide if it's the slightly smaller or slightly thicker version of the sock next to it.

When I'm not at work (and sometimes when I am), I like silly socks. When I need to treat myself I go shopping on sockdreams.com and buy myself something fun, like knee high socks with rockets or sloths on them. You can't see them when I'm wearing them (usually) but I know they're there! I'm also very fond of socks with stripes. I'm built like an elephant, so I LOVE that Sockdreams goes out of their way to label the knee-high socks that fit my wide calves.

Around the house, I'm barefoot all the time unless it's freezing; then I get to bust out my "fuzzy socks" - those extra thick type of socks that are not really meant to be worn with shoes. I usually get a few pair of those for Christmas so I don't worry about wearing them out.