View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:42 PM
meanmom

LeAnn I hope things are going better now that you are home. Hopefully you are up and around soon. I still can't imagine haveing both knees done at the same time like that. Let us all know how you are progressing. Hopefully in a couple of weeks you will be glad you did it.Yes Anna it is surprising how many sneaky calories are in some foods and drinks.
It has been raining here for days. It finally stopped for a while this afternoon so I went for a bike ride. There is a bike path about a mile from my house that runs thru the park and along the river. It is a beautiful ride. I rode about 12 miles. I was going to do the whole path but the river was flooding part of the path so I turned around. KNees are both good and bad. My new knee felt fine once I got started. My real knee was a little bit stiff. It has been quite a while since I have been able to ride that far (or at all). My butt is sore from the seat. I always have to ride a few times to get over that. I am heading to Hilton Head next week and we hope to ride bikes there.
The scale still isn't moving. I have been exercising quite a bit. I was on the elliptical for 45 minutes yesterday I guess the ice cream is messing up my weight loss. My son finished it today.
Good luck to everyone.
Pat