View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 07:26 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by CindyA View Post
I am joining a few friends and we are going to take a Zumba class together. It's a lot of jumping around for me, but what a workout. I'm not that fast and I never jump, but I do manage to keep moving and break a sweat.

It is so hot and humid here. It's good to see things growing in the garden. We put in green and red peppers, hot peppers, basil, cucumbers. I need to get some tomatoes - what we put in are not doing well (usually don't have any problem with them) and we better hurry if we're going to get them in this year.

Good luck to everyone.
Woohoo on joining the zumba class. I am bad in the exercise department and it seems I get exhausted enough from everything i am trying to keep up with just living life.

Together with one of my adult sons I was growing tomatoes and tomatillos from seed but something ate all the tips and consequently left me with no tomatoes for the season. That was trays and trays of plants that got eaten. Sigh... So yesterday I broke down and bought 14 starter plants from the store. They now need to be planted. I also picked up some sweet and hot pepper plants. All my cucumber, squash and melon plants from seed look promising. I is getting hot though so hopefully they'll all last and will make it once planted.