View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Elisabrat

I am a kitty rescue!! Yes the vet said senality she is fine otherwise. And anxiety meds dont work he is just.. lost. And I have found him yelping like that at walls to have me wave my hand in his face and he will trot like oh there you are! and he yelps to go out which he doesnt like to do anymore.. open the slider he takes one step out and turns around. Or if I leave the slider open for him he will yell til you show him its open, step outside sit down and yell like you closed it. Have to pull him back in. GRRR. I love him so much but this is taking its tole on me. I was hoping someone had a grand idea like.. play Brittney spears over and over and they get silent. No such luck. Probably because no one owns her music. It might make him howl worse! nope. I played the video for him on loud he was napping on top of hte computer didnt even bat an eye. He has to get his rest. Gotta be up all night. Thanks for the replies however. And no there is no comfort knowing others are stuck doing it too..