View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:52 PM
Leota

Originally Posted by rutcat
Have any of you searched on Craigs List & found a bargain? Well I think I just did. I've been wanting an embroidery machine for over a year now. I really wanted one mostly to put names & dates on my projects. I can't afford an expensive one & couldn't find a used one cheep enough. My DH said he wanted me to go buy the one at WalMart so I would quit whining (and I was whining). Well Saturday while searching on Craigs List I found a Simplincity SE2 listed for $125 that said it worked great. It came with It's manual, and a big bag of extras. I$ called her on Tuesday (my next day off work) & made arrangements to see it. I drove 2 hours from my house (4 hour round trip) to the middle of nowhere (she said she had a lot of calls but no one wanted to drive that far & that's why she still had it) needless to say I came home with the machine. I know it's not fancy but it does more then I thought it would. She gave me a crash corse while I was there & said I could call her if I had any questions. I'm so excited! Now I'll have to find something else to whine about, lol.
I would wait on the whine.. :D