Old 06-27-2015, 08:54 AM
tessagin
Power Poster

I've have spoken to a couple LAers here and they talk weeks of getting to it much less getting it back and they do it there way with there patterns they choose fit. So I know I won't be using those gals. When I went to the ones house who has a shop in the back, she had a kitty door. That wouldn't work with the quilts that were piled in open boxes with couple cats sitting where they wanted. Flat out told her didn't want the to take the chance of my quilt smelling like cat. I will be sending mine to a family friend who lives far away on the other side of the Gulf. She has no pets and is a stickler on getting her quilts in and out and has won many awards. I have seen her quilts with the stitching up close. She quilts the way her customers want her to quilt. She lets it be known what the dos and don'ts are and that works for me. She has the highest respect for anyone's quilt. I have seen it. She also travels but lets you know whether or not she will take it as it might sit til she gets back. Leaves that to your discretion but really doesn't like having someone else's work sitting in her house when she's not there.