View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 01:21 PM
JuneBillie
Power Poster

We were gone a long time yesterday with my trip to the Rhuematologist. I had gained a pound. He took down all my updated info, and said yes my cortisol was very low, and sent me to the hospital for a bunch of blood work. I think 11 vials of blood. He said I am not going to do very well losing weight until I find out what is causing my extreme fatigue. Most with autoimmune disorders have fatigue, but mine without taking Provigal puts me in the bed for periods of time, I usually take one each day, and then anything I am going to do I do it then, because I have about 30minutes to about an hour of being able to be at my sewing machine to sew. Other hand sewing I do is usually at night sitting in my chair. I will be going to my new Endocrinologist soon too, and I am thinking I have adrenal issues, and he said I have nodules on both sides of my thyroid glands. They are going to increase my prednisone. Due to this I am not going to be on the board to be on the contender for weight loss, but want to still check in all the time. I will also let you know how I am doing. I now feel like I shouldn't have even won that one month of fabric since everything for me has went down hill since then. I hope all of you do well. You are all in my prayers, and if you can keep me in yours. I will let you know how I am doing. If I do get help I need from the doctors I will be on for actual weight loss, but I won't run for any fabric after this, but enjoy seeing all who do win some beautiful fabric.