View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:43 AM
amma
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltykitty
I really do have a system that works for me. A 9x11 ft room holds all my supplies and fabrics, unless I'm currently using them. I used to have my machine in there also, but got to feeling isolated so I moved it to the sunroom. More light there also. By the end of this week everything should organized AGAIN!

Maybe 2010 will be better all around. 2009 was a bad year for us. Mother was ill from Jan to July, DH had three surgeries and started chemo, stepson moved in, plus concerned for my country. But on the home front things look better. DH is tolerating chemo very well, knock on wood and praise God. Mother is healthy at age 92. Stepson still here though, going back to school and working on getting back his life, just retired from the Navy.

So maybe I can finish those four quilts I need to make for family which will complete my goal. Then things for me to play with.
(((HUGS))) with all of this going on...no wonder things aren't the way you would like them to be!!! (((HUGS)))
I am glad to hear that DH and DM are doing well!!! DSS will find his way, too!!!
You have inspired me to get busy and get organized :D:D:D