View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:54 AM
Ellen 1

D
Originally Posted by NJ Quilter
................Are there particular suppliers that you would recommend vs others? Is it worth taking an online (or live if there is one locally) class or could I just manage to figure it out on my own?
NJ,

I make my own bras. I took a class locally and the fit wonderfully. I had never worn a wire before, but made them with the wire in the class. Wow, they look wonderful and fit perfectly. I made them quilte awhile ago and the lady I took the class from moved to Florida. She had learned to make/teach bra making from Beverly Johnson from Canada and also ordered supplies from Beverly for our class.

I recently saw the class on Craftsy and Beverly Johnson is the instructor. I purchased the class so I could make more bras, but felt I needed some "hand holding" because I had not made any for a long time. I watched Beverly's class and it felt like I was sitting in my class from before. I am getting anxious to make my new bras. I would also order from Beverly when I need new materials because the are very high quality.

I want to make the bras with the front closure this time. We'll see how that works for me.

Ellen