View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Honchey

Welcome to the ride Texas Sue! Ladies, I know I'm excited, I've been cutting fabric and getting ahead so I don't have to worry about getting behind.. I'm a happy camper..

Just thought you'd like to know Connecting threads has a 30% off solids and they do cut 1/4 yards.. thread is also 30% off..

15 days and counting.. I will be posting the block threads on Tuesdays generally around noon unless I'm working then it will be in the evening.. If you still want to have this thread going it will be okay BUT I prefer to have any discussion in the block threads...Photos of the blocks are to be in that week's thread.. That makes it easier to locate the photos of the blocks if you need to reference them.. Please do not start a thread asking where everything is.. All the info regarding this ride will be in the Blocks of the Month & Week in the Forum..

For those of you not familiar with PPing please take the time to view the tutes on youtube or the websites mentioned earlier...make a few simple blocks..it's to your own benefit and it's time saving in the end , not to mention peace of mind & satisfaction knowing you can do it...don't get frustrated, take your time..double check the pieces to make sure they're flipping the right way...don't forget to pin to keep fabric from slipping...use or get an open toe presser foot if it's available...if you don't have a problem seeing the lines..good for you! I just want you to do well and be happy sewing these blocks..

Have a good day all, stay cool & dry wherever you are...