View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 08:21 AM
meanmom

I was doing so well! I have had a house guest all week. I have been cutting back on carbs and until this week did well. I think I have had more bread this week than I have had in a whole month. UG! We had a girls day yesterday and I when out all day with my 3 SIL. Had a fish sandwich for lunch, it would have been not too bad if it wasn't dripping citrus mayonaise. The we had sub sandwiches for dinner. We just went out to breakfast and I had a sandwich on ciabatta bread, again dripping some sort of fancy mayonnaise, So yummy. On the way home we stopped at the Chocolate Factory. They have all kinds of handmade chocolates. The had a new kind of toffee and he offered us a sample. He accidently cut them too large and asked if that was OK, well hell yeah it is!. We are having bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches and corn for dinner. So bad. My guest leaves tonight. I guess I need to ride my bike 100 or more miles tomorrow to make up for the last few days. I only exercised 2x this past week too.
Time to start over once again.