Thread: LQS question
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 02:58 PM
meyert

Default LQS question

I am having a little struggle and I am wondering if anyone else has the same issue. About 9 months ago a quilt shop opened close to me. I am so happy to have her shop close by. She is very nice and I enjoy taking my machine there and sewing on the weekends.

My problem is that I feel guilty when I buy things other places. I do want to support her and I hope she succeeds... but as nice as her shop is, her selection can't compete with some of these on line stores. And some of her prices are 2 and 3 times higher than the same thing on some of the on line stores. I am not made of money so the price is a big factor for me.

I spend waaay more at her store that I should - but I still spend alot other places too. Then I end up feeling guilty

I took a couple of quilt tops to her shop to help pick out the border and binding fabric. And she said that I have to bring them back to show her when they are done. I would be more than happy to show her, but I bought the batting and backing fabric somewhere else. So I would really feel bad taking them back in to show her.

Does anyone else ever feel this way?