View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Leann

Wanted to drop a hello before heading out for physical therapy. I've not been doing any on my own, so gotta change that today. I have to be making a smidgen of progress. The last pain pill I took yesterday was @ 4pm. Since I couldn't remember when my last dose was, I didn't take another before bed. (I usually write it down, but didn't yesterday for some reason) Anyway, I slept thru the night without pain. Definitely had pain when I woke. But I am pleased.

Thank you Judy - you are spot on target. All I can do is sit back and watch. I've also heard that phrase with the addition of "I wish You didn't think me so strong." I learned this morning that DD & hubby have decided to move into their own place. They were coerced into moving in with her dad almost 3 years ago - the man needs a keeper and it was just easier for her to be there to make sure he took his meds, etc. (He is 62), than to continue to exhaust herself with the back & forth. Plus, he had the space and they were expecting babies #3 & 4! To say that things have spiraled downward is too kind - and he pretty much forced her into a position where she had to choose - him or her family. Thank you for your continued prayers. Today she is telling him that they are leaving. It will be a messy conversation.

meanmom, I like the idea of a plank challenge. This is probably something that I can do now that I am getting on the floor & back up on my own. Like Judy, I'm not sure I can transition in the upper & lower positions - but I can try. I wish we had your rain. Not a drop has fallen since June - only triple digits in the forecast. Extreme fire danger.

Anna, I have to say that you are a beast with this losing weight! Congratulations dear lady! You'll be clothes shopping again real soon, won't you? I hope you are buying used since you won't wear a new garment long enough to show ANY wear. You are such an inspiration!

I am down a couple of pounds for the month so far. I am at my lowest weight in 2 years - and that was after my medical scare and hysterectomy. During my June hospital stays, I cut way back on what I ate and I've been trying to continue that at home. I also try to limit my soda to 2 a day, but that is creeping back up. Anybody up for a challenge?
For me, I wanna go the weekend without ANY soda. (I don't drink diet) For you, it may be something like nothing to eat after xx PM. I also need to drink water. Many days, it's only soda, tea, or coffee. Not good.