View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 05:49 AM
Leann

Happy Saturday to all, just completed 10 minutes on the recumbent bike and walked around my complex twice for 2,400 steps - at least it is a start. Was a bit of a rough night and my knees were already putting off heat when I awoke. ugh

Thanks for all the prayers. Not much has changed, and I'm not very good at waiting so I look for things (physical) to do.

Judy, I pray you have a safe trip. The thing that strikes me about transitioning plank positions is that it would raise my heart rate. Currently, I'm not quite stable enough to walk fast enough to do that and the recumbent won't let me add resistance.

Anna, I agree with Judy about how fast you lose weight. If there were no results, why continue? And I'm on board with you, Judy, and Pat - lower carbs not only brings me results, I don't seem to crave them as much, either.

I think DS has figured out the problem with installing the OS - something about formatting. He is taking the car alone for the first time ever today. In high school, he did not want to take drivers ed, but we pushed him. He did not drive one time after getting his license until this year. (been about 4 yrs) He has been driving a lot, but today he is driving to Austin to visit a friend. I refuse to be a nervous wreck.

I am in the mood to sew, but with my apartment in chaos, I gotta wait until my kid moves out. I do have a quilt I was handquilting early last year until I put it away when I decided to make everyone a new quilt for Christmas. (during a moment of extreme insanity) In honesty, I really have not felt like doing much this year. Between my surgeries and my son's life-changing diagnosis, other things were more important. Life will settle down someday.

So far, no soda. I can do this.