View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 04:36 PM
meanmom

Good luck with cutting the soda. I cut mine out several years ago. I had been drinking diet soda since high school so it wasn't as bad as it could be. I was drinking 5 or 6 Diet Cokes a day. I cut back slowly then completely cut it out. I drink maybe one a month as a treat. I talked about cutting carbs but I ate too many again today.
I recieved 3 months of FQ from JimsGem and 1 month from Createfourpaws. There are some gorgeous batiks here. I need to behave myself. I love love batiks. I rode my bike 15 miles yesterday. I wasn't going to ride today but went to get a new seat. I shouldn't have to stop riding because my butt hurts, it should be my legs. I had the bike shop put one on and decided to test drive it. They will let you try them for a month or so. I rode 12 miles today on a different path. I finally got a rack for my car so I can go to other bike paths. This one was hillier than my usual path. My knee still feels weak on stairs and hills. I'm working on it. I still need to do my planks today.