View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Pam H

Lynne, I can't imagine going through all you are going through. And your poor parents with no ac in that Texas heat. I will keep praying for your whole family. Can you remind us of what happened to your son? I remember someone's son fell down the stairs and then it was learned later that he had a heart problem. Is that your son? With all the people who come and go in this group, it's hard to keep people and their stories straight.
We drove my son to the Minneapolis airport this morning. He is on his way back to China. For his last dinner here I bought corn on the cob, fresh green beans and cucumbers. That was all pretty healthy until we added the brats, burgers and hotdogs and then the Scotcheroos he wanted for dessert. We will see him again in October when we go to China for his wedding.
I haven't been walking much lately. It's so easy to come up with an excuse not to. Hopefully the weather will cool off and my friend's pinched nerve will be better so we can encourage each other to go again.
Welcome back, Cindy!