View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:11 AM
marcie12

Default Block RockiT/Q'nique Mid Arm Quilter

I have been looking back into these two mid arm quilting machines again. Now that they have been out for a year I was hoping to find out from those who purchased them how things are going? I have a Artistic 18 (which is really just a Tin Lizzie with a different name) and it worked fine but right at the year warranty was over, the stitch regulator quit working and I can't seem to find anyone to fix it! I just free motion so I don't need a lot of bells and whistles however I am very intrigued by the Infinity but can't fathom spending that amount of money for something that is really just a hobby for me (although I love how Handiquilter really makes their machines upgradable with the various types of feet and accessories). I realize the quilting space would be smaller than what I had before, but I'm looking for a machine that won't break the bank that I can use my existing frame that has great stitch regulation and the option to add a ruler base and upgrade to electronic quilting. I found a dealer that includes a 5 year warranty on all longarms (Sewing Machines Plus) and I'm only 75 miles away from them which is an added bonus after my last purchase. Plus at that price I could pay for it cash---although I'm really disappointed that shipping will take 6-8 weeks as I am long overdue on getting a stack of quilts completed. Any suggestions, reviews, comments are greatly appreciated.