Thread: Not Again !!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 03:14 PM
tjk829

Default Not Again !!

Just getting back into the swing of quilting and starting to keep up with the board after real life got in the way for a while. I had a beautiful quilting area in the lower level and had it just like I wanted... and then... a slow leak in a water supply line that went undiscovered for quite some time has put me back to square one and I do mean square one! I have attached pics of what it looked like although I had repainted.The green was hard to live with over time but I liked it. And the after pictures are breaking my heart. Now I have to start all over and I feel overwhelmed with the amount of choices I have! Pinterest is the devil! The only thing decided on is the floor....the last thing to be installed! Color scheme ? Nope. Floor Layout? Nope. Finishes? Nope. Lighting? Nope. I have all my machines, fabric, batting, etc crammed into a small room and just feel like its too much even think about....sigh. I have the books Creating Your Perfect Quilting Space and Dream Sewing Spaces but right now that is just providing me with more options that I can't seem to narrow down! The space is very large about 32 x 32 plus some odd nooks and crannies that i can have if I want. Anyone know a good space planner cause I am floundering!
Attached Thumbnails old-sewing-room-1.jpg   old-sewing-room-2.jpg   way-1.jpg   way-2.jpg