View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 04:18 AM
Betty J

Default Hand Stitched Felt Ornaments Round 2

After stitching the first round of ornaments for the class at my small local Craft group, I decided to make some more. All the ornaments are hand stitched and beaded from picture images, I made all my own patterns except fro the mice, for which I have very old patterns from when I began making them in the 1980's. I thoroughly enjoyed making these ornaments and found it very relaxing as we do lead quite a busy life with still being self employed after almost 50 years. I am hoping we can retire soon.

Along with the pictures of the ornaments I will post my Christmas Angel that I made 24 years ago and repaired her at our recent quilt retreat. I washed her and the wire I had placed in her arms bled so I had to remake her arms, body and underskirt which is all in one piece. McCalls pattern #5013

I also made a small plaid Christmas Stocking decorated with fancy stitching and buttons.
Attached Thumbnails 2-wreaths.jpg   angel-santa-round.jpg   holly-ornaments.jpg   stocking-heart-round-star.jpg   wreath-hearts.jpg  

mice.jpg   jointed-kangaroo.jpg   jointed-koala.jpg   baby-hearts.jpg   bean-bag-koala.jpg