Old 08-18-2015, 08:15 AM
NoraB

Hi everyone, I wanted to add a new post to this old thread about Thread Heaven. I am a devout user of the product! I use it for embroidery and any time I am hand stitching (binding, etc.). I usually purchase it at JoAnn Fabrics with coupon, so it's a great price. I always have a "stash" of those little blue containers of Thread Heaven. While on vacation, I had taken a new one (in the package) in case the one I was using ran out. Of course it did! I opened the new one and it was completely empty! Long story short...I e-mailed the company and was so pleasantly pleased with the response.....I have to share it with you all and I have to again reiterate how wonderful this product is.

I received a phone call from Sandy @ ThreadHeaven.com. She and I talked for a bit and we laughed about the absurdity of the empty container. This wonderful company sent me a little package with 3 brand-new little blue containers PLUS a huge chunk of the product (I'm estimating about 9 containers worth)!

I just wanted to share with you what a wonderful company ThreadHeaven and how great their customer service is. They answered my e-mail in less than a day and provided a great solution to my little problem!

They have a patent on the product and it was originally made as a beading product to make the thread easier to work with. I've since found out that it's useful for so many other things:

- binds the thread fibers to prevent fraying
- strengthens the thread
- great for quilting, beading, needlework and any hand sewing
- can be used for knitting, basket making, book binding, fly tying, jewelry making and.......
- can make Post-it notes out of a plain piece of paper!

I am not a representative of the company, but I wanted to fully endorse this product and the company. In the world of giant corporations, I always like to support small business AND those with fantastic customer support deserve a big shout out! Thanks!

Nora