Old 08-25-2015, 06:33 PM
VernaL

A long time ago, I purchased one of these neck pillows fairly inexpensively. It just had a muslin cover, so I made a pattern and have since covered it twice. We went on a long trip in June, so I took the cover off and washed it and the pillow itself and they both came out great. The muslin doesn't have a zipper, but it feels like fiberfill. About a year ago, I covered another one for my husband's truck. I think he got it at a low price from Walmart. Now, he wants me to cover another one when he takes 2 friends fishing. His are covered with fleece fabric that have wolves on it. I just used cotton for my pillow. But, this new one he got, has no muslin inside. The fiberfill is sort of brown and it is covered with cheap velveteen. I'm just going to leave it on as a liner and cover the whole thing with the fleece. I put zippers in all the covers. Both my husband and I really like them. They are stuffed pretty full, but not tight. We find they work better if the back of the car seat is lowered down. Your head stays within the opening easier. I think you will really like it. These would make nice Christmas presents! Good idea.

Last edited by VernaL; 08-25-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add one more sentence