Old 08-27-2015, 06:26 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by CindyA View Post
Loved The Persian Pickle Club and actually read it a couple of times. Wish she would write more like that.

I recently picked up Quilt Or Innocence by Elizabeth Craig. Have to admit that I'm only halfway through and it's not one of those books that draws me back to it. I'll keep reading and eventually finish it. Maybe it'll grow on me. Pulling it out is worth it just to see my husband start giggling over the title -because I'm just so quilt crazy- and he can't believe I even read quilts.
I know this is an old thread but one of interest to me since I have recently begun reading different "quilting" mystery series. I've read all of the Elizabeth Craig A Southern Quilting Mystery series. I've also enjoyed A Harriet ruman/Loose Threads series. Just can't stop reading. Who would have ever thought that I would be reading mysteries? My first series was the Elm Creek books. I too became weary of the story after the 14th or 15th book. A lot of repetition. Right now, I'm reading HEMMED IN by Marjory Sorrell Rockwell. It's 4th in the series. This one is a little slow but the firt three were very good.