View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 03:10 PM
meanmom

I carry a water bottle around with me all day at school. I just have a hard time refilling it. The kids are allowed to bring water bottles when it gets this hot. We encourage them to drink often. Several students came in long sleeves and long pants today. Not sure where the parents are. They sometimes come in shorts or skirts when it is really cold.
No exercise for me today, too tired. I came home, had a big glass of ice water and took a 15 minute nap. I felt much better afterwards.
My little kindergadener wasn't too bad today. Her mom(aunt) always makes excuses when she misbehaves. We praised her a lot for her behavior. Mom must have given her the proper meds this morning, I was told mom adjusts them herself. She was still a handful but a lot better. I am sure they would never test her for food allergies mom thinks she is perfect. She was born very early and died 2x and was revived in the hospital. Half of her problem is she is spoiled rotten and runs the house. Her mom and dad are both very schitzophrenic. Hopefully I can get her under control.