Thread: I have lost it
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Gerbie

Oh, how many of us are in your shoes, and the funny things we do and where we end up putting things. I have a lot of (CRS moments can't remember sometime-somewhere, somehow, something and even someone) I must admit I am a week away from 71, but that's no excuse, I've had these moments for too many years before turning a Sr. lol. I had a bad one Sat. night while sewing on my quilt I must finish this week for the County Fair. I walked into another room for something, and couldn't for the life of me remember what for, and the bad part was I did it twice gong after the same thing- I must admit it was quite late and I was tired, but since it was sewing related and I just walked into the other room one would think I would remember what I was going after - I think 3rd time must be charm because on the 3rd time- remembered I was going after an extra bobbin to fill. I do have a good excuse though. I was sewing in the kitchen and watching UT play Cal in football and the game was about to be tied up, and I was very tense at that time - at least that was my excuse for memory lapse and I'm sticking to it. lol We lost by 1 point - our kicker missed the extra point.

Last edited by Gerbie; 09-20-2015 at 10:05 PM.