View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:13 AM
wbfrog

Hello, Koko
What I learned from my first retreat- if you don't take your own sewing machine chair, get a cushion I got a great cushion from bed bath & beyond I am sure that you can find something somewhere else also. Have something to keep your tools at your finger tips I used this idea from Fons&Porter tips- the silverware holder that you have in your kitchen that holds your forks/spoons etc.. I use that to hold my tools and it works great. Take a table light I have a ottlite that I got on sale at Joann. Take extra everything I have found that everyone at these retreats are very good and share supplies. Retreats normally have pressing stations; but I still take my own iron and I made a table top ironing board idea from Jenny Doan from MSQ. Get a good heavy duty cord and long from Homedepot the orange cord and surge protector to keep from crawling around on the floor I put the surge protector on the table and have long cord this way other can use port to plug in also. Hope the information helps and most of all Have Fun Fun.