View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Bethy

Patrice, I just love your Avatar. She reminds me of my baby I had years ago. I miss him so much and he use to lay just like yours.
I'm finished with putting on the borders of the present object of my nightmares and I'm really excited that I got them on. I've been working on this one since last July. I've been doing it by hand, my excuse? Maybe I should call it one of my UFOs and then I'd have finished two. I'm tying this nightmare one, after having talked it over with a couple of friends who agree it's the best. I'm so happy about the borders being on it. The nightmares will now end and hopefully everyone(especially me) will live happily ever after. It's been the quilt from h___, if you know what I mean.
I'm going to put binding on the first UFO I had actually chosen to finish for this challenge . I'm trying to figure out if I can find enough of the material to use for the binding. I surely have enough in all the stash I have, but it's like I've said before, when I try to organize my stuff so I'll know where it is, I generally can't. LOL Bethy