View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 12:07 PM
elly66

Originally Posted by oksewglad View Post
Welcome to the new and not so new....

Keep me in your thoughts as on a week's time I begin full time work at the LQS.....Yikes
How exciting (minus the temptation of the fabric) to be surrounded by quilting things and get paid to do it! Good luck in your new job.

Sounds like everyone is trying to hold firm in fabric purchases. My DH was trying to convince me he was fine to go travel around to quilt stores this weekend so I could find that perfect fabric. I laughed as it might be the perfect fabric this week but they'll be another perfect one next week too.

I told my DS to pick a bargello pattern from my collection and colors and I would make it for him. And much to my surprise he picked red and black. Red, orange and yellows I have very little of and the pattern needs 20 different reds. I think I have three or four reds that might work so I will be busy looking for those perfect red fabrics. No LQS so it's either online (which I worry of the true color of the pictures for reds) or driving a three hour radius for the month of October. Sure miss that LQS!