View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 04:43 PM
meanmom

Today was a stressful day at school. The 2nd grade teacher said she thought the kids were making her extra nuts because she has PMS. I told her it had nothing to do with her PMS they were all acting nuts today. Talking, out of their seats, extra needy and my student was a pain. I had to remove him from the room several times. Right before lunch he was whining about something and was mad. He acted like he was going to shove the cart that had all of the computers etc to run the Smart board. He was charging towards it and I stopped him. In the cafeteria he screammed and cried for 20 minutes. I had passed him off at that point to the teacher who is supposed to be teaching him social skills. (she isn't teaching him anything) Michelle, his regular teacher is wonderful We talked about him at lunch and she said, you know he is going to try to hurt one of us some day. I said ,I know. Not sure what to do with him. She is going to meet with the principal about him.
I went for a bkie ride after work. The weather here is beautiful.It was 80 degrees today, at least 10 or 15 degrees above normal. I only got to ride 12 miles since it gets dark early. It is so hard to force myself to do it but I do feel so much better afterwards. Both knees have been stiff lately from lack of exercise.