Old 11-01-2015, 12:33 PM
madamekelly

The stupidest thing I have ever seen occurred in Dallas, Texas a few years ago.
I had the day off and decided to go to the state fair. Lots of things to see, lots to do, (even a carving of a girl currying a horse, made of butter!). As I was leaving, a guy in a little convertable red sports car cut me off as I tried to use the onramp to the freeway (Hwy 75-N) He had a huge stuffed animal in the seat next to him in the seat belt, and a second huge stuffed animal over his head held with his hand over his head. As he flew by, my thought was "hmmm, must be an automatic, and there's an accident waiting to happen".
About four miles down the highway, I begin to see balls of stuffing all over the road, then I see the little red sports car up on its side, stuffing and fake fur are blowing all over the road, and the driver (who wasn't hurt bad enough to prevent his 'venting') is standing on the side of the road screaming into a cell phone! (Now, I can only speculate, but I am thinking that that delivery was not going to happen, and the fee for delivery was not going to cover the damage to that poor little sports car! lol!) I still laugh every time I see those giant stuffed animals at a carnival!

Last edited by madamekelly; 11-01-2015 at 12:35 PM.