Thread: New Window's 10
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 04:49 AM
pflum1

Originally Posted by Roberta View Post
I decided to take the leap of faith and download the new Win 10. It worked fine for a week and then all heck broke lose. I couldn't get into anything, called my service provider and they couldn't figure out what it was. I then called Microsoft and they were stumped after leading me through possible fixes.

I was sitting here almost crying since Win10 was now on two of my computer that I couldn't even get into. I happened upon a link on my Kindle on how to go back to the Win 7 which I had.

If you decide to go back to the operating system you had before, you can do that within the first 30 days. I clicked on the link, went to make a cup of coffee and by the time I got back, my computer was back to "normal". I just thought I'll post this in case someone is thinking about the upgrade to Win10 and hates it, make sure to go back to your original system within 30 days.

I was told that some Windows 10's don't download correctly. I guess it's a bug in the system.
I had the geeks download windows 10 on my computer about 3 months ago. BIG BIG mistake. Nothing works with it , so it was a new printer, new software, P E designs still have problems. You can't copy a picture to print, you have to put in a file, then copy and print. I wish I never heard of Windows 8 or 10. If you have Windows 7, stay with it and XP is still my favor.