View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 02:43 PM
meanmom

I does sound like everyone is busy. I have given up riding my bike outside, the weather is starting to get crazy and it gets dark too early. I have been going to spinning class 3x a week. I really like spinning.
I think it is too early for the kids at school to get crazy for the holidays. They have been crazy. I had 9300 steps in when I left school today. I came home and have soup on the stove, bread in the oven and goeta in the crock pot. I might not get out of the recliner for the rest of the night.
It is parent teacher conference time at school, glad I don't have to do them. One kid, Matthew is a total nerd, but so cute. He is a poster child for ADD. The conference with his mom was last night. OMG no wonder he is the way he is. He has almost no attention span. His mom is the same. He is having trouble with his addition facts so the teacher sent home some flash cards from the dollar store. Mom said a lot of the answers are incorrect on them. They are not. She insists that you can"t add 2+5=7 because the big number has to come first like in subtraction. The teacher tried for quite a while to explain to her that yes the flash cards are correct. Mom never got it and the teacher gave up.