View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by KittyGram
I just found this post today, because I'm always ONLY looking at the purdy pictures posted in the next forum down from "MAIN" ( :-D ) but count me in. This was my big new years resolution, so now I have a place to be accountable, and to post pics of my finished UFO's. I will actually be finishing one tonight (I started with the one that was the quickest and easiest to finish - started it last night! Actually, it's more of a revision than a UFO, but it's been back in my possession almost since the day I gave it to my daughter, about a year ago. It's a tote bag that needed longer handles).
Welcome Kitty! And what gorgeous bags! I've got one I need to finish, but I've misplaced the instructions. :roll: I sure like yours!

Crud...come to think of it, I don't think the bag is on my list of UFOs. :( Drat! That makes 80. :oops:

BrushandThimble - Congrats on your now finished UFO. It looks great!

Originally Posted by MrsJRhine
I love your avatar that is really intresting...I know that I can do a Nine Patch easy enough but, I'm not sure if I would be able to do something like that as of yet..Okay color me silly but what is the UFO? If I know what one is then I can give it a shot..If it means unfinished projects open then I'm there with you..I've started a set of kitchen curtains that I'm quilting lol
MrsJRhine
UFO = Unfinished Objects. ;)