View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Jim's Gem

Meanmom, sounds like a challenge. My daughter will return to work as a Transitional K teacher on the 30th.
She has been off with her little daughter. She has been told that she has 2 really challenging kids in her class and that the class is out of control with the Sub. Add to that my little grand daughter is Colicky and not sleeping well at all and is a real mamma's girl. I will be babysitting Thursdays and helping my older daughter when she has Faith on Monday's and Tuesdays. The other grandma will have her on Wednesdays and every other Friday. Anyway, she is NOT looking forward to going back to her classroom given all the circumstances.
We are driving down to my mom's tomorrow night, there until Friday. All my kids and grands should be at my mom's for Thanksgiving dinner. I am looking forward to that. 6 grand babies 4 and under with a 7th due beginning of March.
I hope to keep my eating under control. I have been pretty good about staying away from sweets and fast food but my weight is being stubborn.
My Physical Therapist won't let me take walks yet, he has me using a cane. I can ride my recumbent bike, but have I???? Of course not!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember all of the things that we have to be thankful for!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!