Old 11-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Quilter 65

An update: By the time I was doing this on Saturday evening, it was nearly 5 p.m. Had a dinner at noon for several people so probably just should have waited. NOW, I am happy to report--I LOVE HER!! Oh my, I didn't realize that the other one was performing so badly. Things looked okay, with a skipped stitch here and there. This one doesn't eat metallic thread or make birds' nests on the bottom. I have made several FG and HST with my new Bloc Loc rulers and that scant 1/4 inch has worked so well--did I mention the feed dogs?? Well, they work and it has cut my frogging time to almost nothing. Halleluah! I am in love with her. Now am doing FANCY stitching on my great-nephew's Christmas stocking and it was sooo many to choose from. Why did I wait so long??? Moral of the story. Wait until fresh at the start of the day. Put the other away and get with the program. Confession, I did put the foot pedal on. I can always take it back off, but that leaves my other two appendages free. I will now recommend her and my poor teacher--she tried. Too much water under the bridge from the class to the implementation. Glad to know it isn't JUST me. But I never named the other machine and so far, nothing is coming to me. Now off to a DGD's ballgame. Trying to keep up with six is keeping me busy.