View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 07:50 PM
wesing

Default Quilting suggestions please

Hello quilters! We have been working on a bunch of baby quilts lately! Our stash of I-Spy kits has certainly come in handy.

Now we are working on an EXTRA special quilt. Our oldest niece Lauren lived with us for almost a year while she evaluated a boyfriend. He didn't work out, but she did find an awesome young man back home and married him (Oops! That wedding quilt is still a WIP three years later). Now she is expecting our very first great niece! She and her whole family are huge LSU fans, but her husband is a die-hard UGA fan. We decided to have some fun and make a reversible quilt so they could fight about which side is the top.

We have a 16" Babylock quilter, but all I have ever done is pantographs. Both sides are the EB Trip Around the World pattern, and they are (sort of) the same size. Can someone suggest something that would enhance the concentricity (is that a word?) of this quilt that is easy enough for me to do without ruining the quilt? I could probably do feathers, but it just seems like there should be something else. Thanks for looking.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]538085[/ATTACH]
Georgia side for Todd.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]538086[/ATTACH]
LSU side for Lauren.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg