View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 09:26 AM
Bug Lady

Originally Posted by SandyinZ4 View Post
FINAL TOTAL IS 302!!!!!
Hurray to everyone. After adding WMUTeach's 6 ufo's finished for 2015, to 296, the total is 302! Way to go everyone. 302! What a lot of projects completed. I am posting this and then Janice will start the new thread so look for it on the main board. As soon as she posts a link here, I will have the admin. close this one off. Thanks you so much to all of you who participated. Happy New Year to all of you and may you complete many more UFO's in 2016.
SandyinZ4--I have been following this link all year as my goal for 2015 was just UFO with a couple of new quilt requirements such as a college graduation quilt for my husbands cousin, 2 new grandchildren, our best man at our wedding's who had a heart attach quilt, a couple of quilt block swaps, and quilted tops from another cousin on my long arm.

On Jan 1, 2015 I had something like 25 UFO's, 22 quilt tops, and not going to count the kits that had not been started. I will do an official count tomorrow but I think I finished at least 6 and then 6 of the quilt tops.

The reason I didn't comment until today? Well, I had a goal of learning to attached photos to the board for 2015 but did not meet that goal at all! So here I am today commenting and wishing all of you a Happy New Year and will hopefully meet my goals for 2016.
Thanks for the great conductor and look forward to our new 2016 conductor.
Karen