Old 12-31-2015, 04:06 PM
Jeanne S

Well, this will take some thinking to assemble. My first problem is that I don't think I have enough of any one black to make the outer border, so may have to go fabric shopping. Darn, just hate that!! Next, it has a scalloped border! Never done one of those, will have to decide if that will be another first "learning experience' for me on this quilt--probably should jump in and give it a go.
MrsSewNsew, on point means that the blocks are laid out on the diagonal rather than in straight rows/columns as a regular quilt. Because it is on point, we have to make setting triangles to finish the edges. This will be a first time making an on point quilt for me, but have been wanting to try it, so I am glad for this challenge.
Finishing this up will take some time. It won't be one that I will have finished anytime real soon. But don't want it to end up in the UFO pile!!!!
Good luck everyone, it has been a fun journey sharing this with you all. Will look forward to seeing everyones final progress to completion!