View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:32 AM
calla

yea I'm in for this year too...........and I have not purchased any since last year!! Ok seriously, I have a stash of nothing matching nothing, or coordinating anything. However they are nice but not enough yardage to stand alone. In joining this group last year I discovered I don't have blenders.........I also realized I started buying kits thinking I could finish something........dah......... Than Row by Row came along, oh my.......I have supported LQS in addition a shop in Canada...........I have a desire to hand applique and that requires a multitude of different colors, prints you see where I'm going..........also the crazy quilting............in addition to a variety of fabrics beads and charms........I'm hopeless. And I realized with my friends stash how hard it is to pass it along. Sewing buddies todaytook some and the rest a gal I know from the Linus group took the rest. Altairs wants pictures of the falls.........I might gather my R X R's and take a picture. I did appreciate the reads of others last year. And Martina your Dirty Laundry has a variety of skills, good job.......And this group did help me last year it was on my mind and actually has help me this year, I have an idea for a project and instead of buying I will try this idea....it might fail but try first from the stash............Best Wishes to All.........callaSue