View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 01:15 PM
costumegirl

LOL!! Calla!! You described me perfectly!! You are my "Fabric" sister!! and yes! I supported 2 LQS and some in Michigan last year!!

OMG!! I really have to jump in on this!! I started cleaning out a few closets and (cough, cough ...) the basement!

Ohhh dear!! Yes I know... There is no room anywhere and I can't find anything I'm looking for!! I am finding stuff that I had loved years ago when I bought it but I had forgot about it as I stashed it! - not much goes together but I should do something!! I will never use all the fabric that I have!!

I have creative ideas when I see the latest and the greatest fabric and patterns - I buy them! and then real life takes over and my time gets lost outside the sewing room!

Soooooo.. Here I am - signing up before I drown in fabric and DH rents a big bin to toss everything!! I will only buy what I need.. (LOL!! that's a big statement!! ) ... and must get some projects finished and get some started to reduce the stash and get some space back!! ..... snicker!snicker... so I can get the latest and the greatest next year!! ... well maybe in a few years.... .... or maybe when I ...... gosh! I am really bad!!

Ok... I will try really hard!! Thank you in advance for the support!!