View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 08:36 AM
Macybaby

This morning's pictures - Yesterday DH and I got the table top resized and installed. DH also made me a ruler board that is mounted on the end of the cutting table. It's 3' wide by 6' long. It was 4' wide before, but I couldn't reach all the way to the back anyway. I like having the extra foot between me and the ironing board.

I have my sewing area set up now. My old multi-purpose machine will go back into the cabinet in the middle. I'm very glad to have room to have that one out. The one to the left is my 12 year old Pfaff embroidery machine. Bought used, and I've only used it a few times.

This is DH's sewing area, I'm slowly getting it uncovered for him!

And the new Stash room. I ran out of shelf space, I guess that means I have to stop buying for a while! I'll work on folding some each day and eventually get through it. I'm going to look for comic book cards for my smaller pieces.

I have more shelves behind the door - once I get my puzzle box collection moved to the shed. I have color sorted scraps stored in the closet.

And the daybed - right now it's piled with UFO's, so that will be a big goal, see if I can clear the bed! That quilt is the first one DH long-armed, so it gets "pride of place". The daybed has two large storage drawers, I'm putting my precuts in one, and I plan on storing bedding in the other (and getting it out of my downstairs closet!