View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Macybaby

I keep finding more fabric - I guess I tucked it away where ever . . . the scary part is I've only been quilting for 4 years now (but have sewed all my life). I have a lot of OPS fabric - other people's stash, bought at estate sales, garage sales and thrift shops.

I've got a bit more sorting to do so I make sure I've got all my fabric in the room, and then I'm going to organize and list my UFO's. I'm hoping I'm going to find my missing binding strips. I made a color wheel cabinet cover, and set aside strips of 8 different fabrics to bind the 8 sides of it. I know I had them when I pulled it out to quilt - and I put them somewhere. As it turns out, this didn't get quilted as soon as I'd hoped, and it's been close to a year since I saw those strips. They may be tucked into one of the sewing cabinet drawers - or under one of the seats.

Yesterday DH wanted me to go to an event with him, and then we got some shopping done while in the area. We did pick up the light strips, outlet strip and small Microwave for the Long Arm room. That meant I didn't get much done until this AM. It's almost time for DH to get up and make breakfast, so I'd better get back to work and get those UFO's tackled.

Last edited by Macybaby; 01-10-2016 at 05:34 AM.