View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 07:51 AM
Belfrybat

I think I must be sick. I haven't even been tempted to buy fabric in the past several weeks, even when Connecting Threads came out with their new line.

Moving to this smaller space helped me realize how overboard I've gone on fabric purchases the past several years. I have 8 large totes full plus a few boxes of backers -- mainly sheets. And that doesn't even count the 5 small totes of pre-cuts. My goal is to reduce the stash to just 8 totes this year by either using the fabric or re-gifting what I no longer really love. 8 totes will fit under the mid-arm frame.

I will be using two of the sheets to make a curtain to fit on the quilting frame to hide the totes under that and two for the open shelves of quilting/ crocheting supplies. I'm hoping that will make my living space less cluttered looking.

I'm going to make up some easy quilt patterns so I can make a couple of dozen charity quilts in time for next winter. That is once I've finished quilting and binding the 11 quilt tops I already have made up.

Last edited by Belfrybat; 01-10-2016 at 07:53 AM.