View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 05:04 PM
Macybaby

romangojg, DH and I bought that at an estate auction a few years ago. I have another very similar but it didn't have the extra leaves, so I wanted this one for them. Paid $50 for the table and was happy about that. After we got it home, DH decided this one was a much sturdier table, so the other one is now out in storage. I've still not brought the chairs in.

Spend the morning going over my UFO's - those not yet to floppy stage are on the shelves.

Still have stuff piled on the bed . . . but not as much

These totes have backing fabric in them. I did get all the rest of the sewing machine attachments moved out (they are in boxes on the dining room table for now). They'll get hauled out later in the week - now that I've got the machines out of the way. So now I can get the last of the fabric off the floor.

I put the irons back on the ironing board. One step closer to getting some sewing done.

This afternoon was spent out in the Shed getting things organized a bit. I got the three new shelves installed, so now I have four along the west wall. I'm very pleased with the results, though I still have more machines than fit. Gonna have to thin the herd a bit.

I have the cases moved to under the long arm now.

I'm glad tomorrow is Monday - I don't work near as hard on the job!